Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mom, Dad and Brian come for a visit

Mom, Dad and Brian were out this weekend for a visit. Good times were had by all. Here's a picture of Dad, taking a picture of Aspen. As dad often says, "a photo shoot is only fun for the photographer." Aspen agrees.

Here's Aspen enjoying his new favorite sleeping place, on Sara's head.
We seem to take a picture of this whenever it happened. These pictures were both on the camera, but they were taken different days.
Here's Aspen enjoying a bath.
We took a tour of Coors Field. Surprisingly good time. Here's Brian in the dugout. Just think Todd Helton has sat here. I'm touching a rail that Todd has touched. I haven't washed my hands since.
Mom and Brian in the press box.
They name of the field is painted on the field side of this sign. Shouldn't the players already know where they are?
The bat Todd Helton used in the World Series. We tried to break the glass, but it was surprisingly strong.

We spent a long time in the Celestial Seasonings store. I like tea so much I'll drink it from the pot.

Dad and I posing outside the Western Art Museum near the tea factory. We blend right in with the other cowboys.
Everyone wants to get back in the saddle.


The only bummer was that Kylie couldn't come. Hopefully she'll be here next time.

1 comment:

Duchess said...

Life in Colorado is looking good. Hope you're saving up for an Italy trip soon!