The view from the Rez. We tried to get some animal pictures from Kylie, but there weren't too many chances to pose with prairie dog. Here are some chipmunks.
One (of two) animals you have to see in Boulder. Chilling on the window sill. Its just a little too narrow.
We survived. Heading down to the Res. Posing with the water and mountains in the background. Relaxing with the Rangers at the visitors center in Rocky Mountain National Park. Elevation over 12,000 feet but we're no worse for wear.
The view on the other side of the mountains. A moose.
Trying on hats. If I'd seen this picture I would have bought both. Don't fall in. Above Estes Park.
Is that a real moose?? You saw a real moose?? I am so jealous. Where were you? I had no idea there were moose in Colorado. I probably shouldn't admit to that in writing, but oh well.
that is a real moose indeed! i should post some of the more up close shots, too - it was quite impressive. wish we'd taken you up to moose country while you guys were here last spring, meg! :)
3 comments:
Is that a real moose?? You saw a real moose?? I am so jealous. Where were you? I had no idea there were moose in Colorado. I probably shouldn't admit to that in writing, but oh well.
that is a real moose indeed! i should post some of the more up close shots, too - it was quite impressive. wish we'd taken you up to moose country while you guys were here last spring, meg! :)
(1) Is that next-to-last photo elk porn?
(2) Every time I see a picture with someone (including myself) pointing, I think of the guy who took our photo outside the NFL Hall of Fame.
Post a Comment