Sunday, September 30, 2007

Movie Night in America!

Sara's out of town at a wedding and she took the camera. Something about "priceless memories." That's all the motivation I need to finally figure out how to post movies to the blog. As you can see the technology is still not quite there. For the price I'm willing to pay ($0) you have to endure some print across the movie, but as you can see there is some real cuteness here that can only be displayed with a moving picture. To play the movie just hit the play button in the bottom left-hand corner of the movie screen. It may take a few minutes to start. Enjoy.


Here's one of Millie giving Aspen a good solid bath. He appears to be too sleepy to protest.

And finally, here's a little bit of a fight. Most baths end up this way.

More videos as cuteness warrants, which means often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cute-ometer reading is off the charts.

-Brian

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of two other siblings I know. Couldn't do anything without it ending up in a fight. That is until one turned 16 and got a car......
MOM