Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cat pictures

Aspen and Millie say you can never get enough cat pictures. You know what, they're right.

Here's a picture of Aspen, Millie and I trying to get a little work done. They love to have their paws in everything.





Unfortunately they started too quickly and got burnt out. Aspen's trying to wake himself up with a bath, but Millie has given up completely. I can't say I blame her, I'm just out of this picture sleeping too.



Here's Millie watching Monday Night Football. Her favorite player is Frank Gore. Just before this picture was taken she took her autographed replica jersey off.




She likes to try to beat the linebackers to the corner.




Millie and I are back at it the next evening. I type, she proofreads as I go.





Millie shows off her ups.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, all those pictures are good, but the ones of Millie in the air are spectacular.

Anonymous said...

-Brian

Anonymous said...

If I had to be working with all your information I would be climbing the wall too.
MOM

megs said...

I have bad news for you guys...Pasquini's just shut down in Louisville...they're supposed to put in a new restaurant from the owners of the Med and Jack's in Boulder....

Sorry :(