A few more farm photos - these are from Jim & Rita. And a special addition - photos of J&R with Chad Pennington, an NFL quarterback with the NY Jets. You can imagine my jealousy. All of the photos can be found in this Snapfish album if you want to see more.
First, photos of the farm with the new log cabin, the round house, and the laundry room.


Peter and Jay (Aunt Julie's husband) working on making cheviche out of the fish Pete caught in Lake Sara.

Pete catching the fish.
Looking full of joy as I toss flower petals in preparation of the flower toss as all family members drove off to various airports...apparently this is a farm ritual. 
Chad grew up in Knoxville and was inducted into the Knoxville Sports Hall of Fame. I'd like to point out that I've never seen Rita looks as happy/giddy as in the photo with Chad. And I understand why. Love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment