Happy July 4th, everyone! So June was a fun month for everyone here - playing in blanket forts, reading fantasy football magazines, deep naps, intense baths - and that's just the cats! The humans here have been having fun, too, with some races, hikes and bridal showers.

Millie is perhaps the most excited of all when we put clean sheets on the bed...here she is in a cat-sized blanket fort.

There was an incident involving our cake plate and our friend Mike's dog, Maggie. She apparently pulled the cake plate (with cake) off of Mike's counter and consumed the cake, unfortunately some broken glass, and a bag of rolls (including the plastic bag and twist tie). Maggie had her stomach emptied by the vet (who was most concerned about that twist tie) and we acquired a new cake plate from Mike. And that means Millie got a new box - yea!

Aspen is so proud of his mom's mention in the fantasy football mag...

Scott is racing in the West End 3K here, wearing the Holladay Racing Team shirt; our buddy Nick Flores is just a few steps behind him here, but Scott once again beat Nick pretty soundly. I also ran in this race but Scott was too excited about cheering me on to remember the camera. I can't say I'm too sorry about that...


Here's Scott on a hike in nearby Eldorado Canyon.

Becki, one of my friends from high school (and also a library coworker), is getting married in August just outside Boulder. I'm in the wedding so the other bridesmaids and I threw a shower for her last weekend in her future stepmom's backyard. The weather was fantastic.
1 comment:
Sag! I want to hear about this race. I am impressed!
Post a Comment