Woohooo!!! Happy Anniversary! Love the pics!
Still married two years later. Guess I lost the pool.Just kidding. Happy anniversary.-Brian
Two years already. Where the **** are my grandchildren ??? Let's get with it.Anon
Love seeing the photos of one of the best days of my life. Ohhhh - I do love the Holladays - one and all. Gosh, I wonder who sent the email about grandchildren??? Is anyone out there really thinking about grandkids? Well, gosh; we already have two gifted and talented cats. Lotsa love.
Yay for pictures! LIW, Happy Belated Birthday!!Check the mail and give me a call, please.
Post a Comment
Your chance to see two of the finest felines
5 comments:
Woohooo!!! Happy Anniversary! Love the pics!
Still married two years later. Guess I lost the pool.
Just kidding. Happy anniversary.
-Brian
Two years already. Where the **** are my grandchildren ??? Let's get with it.
Anon
Love seeing the photos of one of the best days of my life. Ohhhh - I do love the Holladays - one and all.
Gosh, I wonder who sent the email about grandchildren???
Is anyone out there really thinking about grandkids? Well, gosh; we already have two gifted and talented cats.
Lotsa love.
Yay for pictures! LIW, Happy Belated Birthday!!
Check the mail and give me a call, please.
Post a Comment