Here I am running by the Sunsphere. Famous symbol of the 1981 World's Fair and featured in a Simpsons episode. It currently is used to house unrehabilitated felons. I apparently ran the whole way with my eyes closed.
Finishing the race on the 50 yardline of Neyland Stadium.
Dad and Brian close it out.
Brian celebrating and/or waving to his fans.
Kylie bringing it home. Note the headphones. Rock and roll makes everyone run faster.
The race is over. Time to stop running.
I should note that the time is for the half marathon that started half an hour before the 5K.

Dave finishing the half marathon and rocking the Holladay Family Racing Team shirt.

Dave and his buddies celebrating at the end of the half marathon.
1 comment:
Where is Sara? Perhaps so speedy that she crossed the finish line of the 5K or Half Marathon before the photographer captured you? Yes, that must be it!
Post a Comment