Here's our effort to make a football stadium cake. Unfortunately the cake wouldn't come out of the pan, so we decorated the bottom. It was still delicious.
Sara and Aspen relax on the couch after a tough day of football watching. You can tell its been hard on their eyes.
A picture of the mountains from the Winter Park Parking lot.
Here we are hanging around at the Winter Park lift lines. Sara's got the green jacket on and our friend KC is wearing the pink pants in the background.
Millie is getting ready to travel up to Aspen for the X-games.

Here's a very brief movie of Sara skiing. She goes too fast to capture for long.
5 comments:
Sweet video!
-Brian
It looked like Peekabo Street to me, (a name from the distant past).
Also, who's the bearded guy wearing Scott's clothes?
-Brian
I know! Scott is now a bearded dude. I hear it's the cool thing to do. Or it's just the warm thing to do. I'll have to get some photos of the new beard up online soon because it's pretty impressive.
I was wondering about the bearded guy also. Thought for a minute you had run into Todd Helton. His picture was in the Sentinel today at a park that use to be the downtown baseball field. Along with his little girl.
MOM
Post a Comment