So I (Sara) have decided that perhaps the best way to express my total adoration for cats and dogs everywhere is to volunteer at the Humane Society. I just spent way too long on their website and tried to convince Scott that we needed to adopt a 3-legged Australian Cattle Dog, a cat without a tail, and a cat that is THE spitting image of Aspen. Seriously, if Aspen wasn't safe at home I'd wonder if this was really him. But it's not, it's
Lil Toot. She's 8 months old and obviously adorable. Here's a photo though you can click on her name and get to the Humane Society's page on her.

I tried to be a sponsor and donate some money towards her care but that didn't go through for some reason...but just look at how identical they are - this is nuts!
Anyway, more photos soon - perhaps a few pics of TC and Jim Holladay from our recent trip back to Knoxville. Don't be surprised if you all get text messages from Aspen & Millie begging you to come get them because we've just adopted 2 dogs and 3 cats. We're going to need to buy a new place if that happens....
2 comments:
I know another set of Boulderites who might be interested in Lil' Toot!
Ah, but beware of a cat with a name with "toot" in it. My aunt and uncle had three french bulldogs, one of which was named Tootsie. There was a clear reason that "toot" is the root of her name...you had to clear the room way too often when she was around!
Post a Comment